Today Binotto is synonymous with hydraulic systems for tipper bodies, rigid tipper vehicles, tractor units and trailers.
The Binotto Group has five production plants, all with automated machinery and test systems that use state-of-the-art technologies.
- Binotto only accepts strategic steel suppliers who offer high quality materials, such as Dalmine and Mannesmann.
- Exclusively all Binotto stages and outer covers are constructed using seamless steel tubes, with high yield points (RS ≥ 48 KGS/MM2) and tensile strength (R ≥ 65 KGS/MM2).
- All stages are roll hardened, offering exceptional smoothness. The feature, along with special sliders doesn't allow more than 0.07mm of clearance between stages.
- The special Binotto design remains an unsurpassed solution, with integrated stop ring contact faces directly from solid tube and without welds.
- The internal and external 'rolling' burnishing process for all stages and the outer tubes allows us to supply reliable, long-lasting incomparable products, therefore increasing the seal life.
- The Binotto seal and wiper system is tested and proved to run in the most uncompromising environments in the world, from the Siberian Steppe to the Saudi deserts.
Binotto has the independence and strength to coherently attain its long term objectives. These characteristics allow us to continuously improve our products and service, without ever relinquishing the quality of our construction philosophy.